- Training Schools
- American Supercamp
- Arizona Highway Patrol – Motor Officer Training
- Atlanta Motorcycle Schools
- Donnie Hansen Motocross School
- Ed Bargy Racing School
- Fastrack Riders
- FASTTRAX Racetrack Training
- Frank Kinsey Racing School
- Gary Bailey MX School
- Gary Semics MX School
- Jim Gibson Motocross Training
- Jimmy Lewis Off-Road Riding School
- Keith Code’s California Superbike School
- Kevin Schwantz Suzuki School
- Lee Parks Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic
- Motorcycle Riding Concepts
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation
- Northwest Motorcycle School
- Penguin Road Racing School
- Phoenix Police – Motor Officer Training School
- Puget Sound Safety – Advanced Street Skills
- RawHyde Adventures
- Red Shift
- Reg Pridmore’s CLASS Motorcycle School
- Rich Lafferty Racing Riding Schools
- Ride Like a Pro
- STAR School – Jason Pridmore
- Stayin’ Safe Motorcycle Training
- Team Hammer Advanced Riding School and Track Rides
- Tony DiStefano’s Motocross School
- World of BMW
Jim Gibson Motocross Training
Jim Gibson provides a year round program in southern California near Temecula and at tracks around the country. Gibson has over 30 years of riding experience, specializing in Motocross. He is a former factory Honda and Yamaha rider, member of the U.S. team that won the gold medal at 1982 Motocross des Nations, and the 1983 World Championships Bronze medalist.
|Curriculum / Course Description
Although individual and private training is available, the weeklong schools feature:
- Motocross skill training with lots of on track practice.
- Physical training, including cardio, strength, and flexibility.
- Diet and Nutrition counseling.
- Bike setup and mechanical preparation.
- Racing at one of Southern California’s local tracks (optional)
- Dorms and Meals
I have not yet attended or reviewed this school.
Coming soon. Help us complete this section. Students from this school willing to provide a review, click here.