Jim Gibson provides a year round program in southern California near Temecula and at tracks around the country. Gibson has over 30 years of riding experience, specializing in Motocross. He is a former factory Honda and Yamaha rider, member of the U.S. team that won the gold medal at 1982 Motocross des Nations, and the 1983 World Championships Bronze medalist.
|Curriculum / Course Description
Although individual and private training is available, the weeklong schools feature:
– Motocross skill training with lots of on track practice.
– Physical training, including cardio, strength, and flexibility.
– Diet and Nutrition counseling.
– Bike setup and mechanical preparation.
– Racing at one of Southern California’s local tracks (optional)
– Dorms and Meals
I have not yet attended or reviewed this school.
Coming soon. Help us complete this section. Students from this school willing to provide a review, click here.