- Training Schools
- American Supercamp
- Arizona Highway Patrol – Motor Officer Training
- Atlanta Motorcycle Schools
- Donnie Hansen Motocross School
- Ed Bargy Racing School
- Fastrack Riders
- FASTTRAX Racetrack Training
- Frank Kinsey Racing School
- Gary Bailey MX School
- Gary Semics MX School
- Jim Gibson Motocross Training
- Jimmy Lewis Off-Road Riding School
- Keith Code’s California Superbike School
- Kevin Schwantz Suzuki School
- Lee Parks Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic
- Motorcycle Riding Concepts
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation
- Northwest Motorcycle School
- Penguin Road Racing School
- Phoenix Police – Motor Officer Training School
- Puget Sound Safety – Advanced Street Skills
- RawHyde Adventures
- Red Shift
- Reg Pridmore’s CLASS Motorcycle School
- Rich Lafferty Racing Riding Schools
- Ride Like a Pro
- STAR School – Jason Pridmore
- Stayin’ Safe Motorcycle Training
- Team Hammer Advanced Riding School and Track Rides
- Tony DiStefano’s Motocross School
- World of BMW
Tony DiStefano’s Motocross School
Established in 1981, the Tony D MX school offers motocross training coast-to-coast, on tracks across the United States, including in California, Indiana, Texas, Arizona, Washington, Maryland, Kansas, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, New York, Ohio, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Massachusetts and New Jersey. Individual and private group lessons are also available.
Tony DiStefano has been one of the most smoothest, consistent and safe motocross riders in the sport. He has won the Florida Series, Inter-Am and National Series Championships as well as Supercross, Trans-USA, and Grand Prix titles.
|Curriculum / Course Desription
Aimed at the enthusiastic motocross rider to help them sharpen their skills with in-depth racing instruction. Section by section, the track is explored including corners, jumps, whoopdi-doos, off cambers and berms. A special emphasis is placed on starting, braking, clutching and passing procedures. Videotape feedback is a feature of the two day schools.
I have not yet attended or reviewed this school.
Coming soon. Help us complete this section. Students from this school willing to provide a review, click here.