- Training Schools
- American Supercamp
- Arizona Highway Patrol – Motor Officer Training
- Atlanta Motorcycle Schools
- Donnie Hansen Motocross School
- Ed Bargy Racing School
- Fastrack Riders
- FASTTRAX Racetrack Training
- Frank Kinsey Racing School
- Gary Bailey MX School
- Gary Semics MX School
- Jim Gibson Motocross Training
- Jimmy Lewis Off-Road Riding School
- Keith Code’s California Superbike School
- Kevin Schwantz Suzuki School
- Lee Parks Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic
- Motorcycle Riding Concepts
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation
- Northwest Motorcycle School
- Penguin Road Racing School
- Phoenix Police – Motor Officer Training School
- Puget Sound Safety – Advanced Street Skills
- RawHyde Adventures
- Red Shift
- Reg Pridmore’s CLASS Motorcycle School
- Rich Lafferty Racing Riding Schools
- Ride Like a Pro
- STAR School – Jason Pridmore
- Stayin’ Safe Motorcycle Training
- Team Hammer Advanced Riding School and Track Rides
- Tony DiStefano’s Motocross School
- World of BMW
World of BMW
This training takes place in the Walters Arena in Wales in the UK and is taught by a team of instructors, headed by seven-time Dakar Rally competitor Simon Pavey. The program is designed to cover an off-road experience to suit every type of rider from off-road novice to experienced rider.
|Curriculum / Course Desription
The Level One class is about learning to ride off-road and teaches skills on handling and maneuvering in the dirt. Riders are divided into groups depending on experience. Level Two is for riders with previous experience of BMW Off Road Skills courses. This course enables you to take all those existing skills you have been practicing to the next level. Level Three builds on the specifics of the GS bike.
They also offer an adventure maintenance course designed to teach basic skills and knowledge for maintaining your own bike when traveling; what is and isn’t repairable in the field; which tools and parts are practical and essential to carry. They also offer a Ladies Only course.
I’ve not attended or reviewed this class.
Coming soon. Help us complete this section. Students from this school willing to provide a review, click here.